Pages

http://sabtvonline.com/

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Good morning sms wish on birthday

Good morning sms wish on birthday is the best way to send good morning greetings on special day of  birthday. latest Good morning sms wish on birthday are only listed on smsrozana.com
Urdu morning sms for Birthday
bar bar din y aaye bar bar dil y gaye,
Tu jiye hazaro sal mere dil k hai y aarzoo.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U
Lovely birthday wish
Before the clock strikes 12,
let me take the opportunity,
to let you know that you,
have grown a year more…
Happy birthday
Romantic birthday greetings messages
  1. You and I may be apart, but our love stands intact. Happy birthday
  2. You are brighter than the sun, calmer than the ocean and cuter than the boy next door. I love you. Happy birthday
  3. If roses are red, violets are blue and you are mine, can I be yours too? I love you!
  4. You may officially be my boyfriend, but you are my best friend first! And I wish you all the luck in the world. Happy Birthday!
  5. You yell at times and you lose your mind. You get wild and you throw a fit too. But all that is excused because today is dedicated especially to you! Happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://sabtvonline.com/